Termíny Research clubu
I am pleased to invite you to the Research Club of the Faculty of Business Administration meetings during the summer semester of 2023.
There will be no further invitation or link; add the dates to your calendar, come straight the meeting room RB436 (459) or to MS TEAMS (Research Club FPH) and join the general meeting. All staff and doctoral students were added as team members and are encouraged to participate in discussions. The RC will meet online during the whole semester. In case you desire your attendance to be officially registered, your camera needs to be switched on during the meetings (there were some concerns of privacy issues – you can always blur your background; it is quite an easy task to perform). We indubitably advocate it for all attendees.
RC is intended to spark a discussion, therefore, do prepare a lot of relevant questions and we will always make time for them. Moreover, consider sending me your research in the early stages in advance (at least 2 weeks before RC) and present it to others in a safe environment.
Summer semester 2023
- 13.3. 15:00 Petr Houdek topic: GAČR tips and pitfalls – RB 436
- 15.3. 15:00 Marek Hudík topic: Failures of an economist – RB 436
- 11.4. 9:00 Štěpán Bahník, topic: How to select a suitable journal for your paper? – RB 436
- 15.5. 9:00 Lucie Mařanová, topic: Archival research + presentation of the research proposal – RB 436
- 25.5. 9:00 David Anthony Procházka, topic: TAČRs, introduction to ISTA system – RB 459
- 12.6. 16:00 Ondřej Dvouletý, topic: Research rigor and publishing in top journals (views of a researcher and a reviewer) – RB 436