Srpen 2017: 6th GESIS Summer School in Survey Methodology
GESIS – Leibniz-Institute for Social Sciences is happy to announce the program of the 6th GESIS Summer School in Survey Methodology that will take place from August 3-25 2017 in Cologne, Germany.
Week 0 (Short Courses, 08/03-04)
- Preparing Data for Re-Use
- Research Designs and Causal Inference
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Mplus
Week 1 (08/07-11)
- Introduction to Survey Design
- Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using R
- Design and Implementation of Longitudinal Surveys
Week 2 (08/14-18)
- Questionnaire Design
- Assessing Measurement Quality
- SEM for Longitudinal and Panel Data
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Stata (Short Course, 08/17-18)
Week 3 (08/21-25)
- Mathematical Tools for Social Scientists
- Item Nonresponse and Multiple Imputation
- Sampling, Weighting, and Estimation
Detailed course descriptions are now available over at training.gesis.org, where you can register for the courses of your choice.
Scholarships by the German Academic Exchange Service and CDSS as well as the European Survey Research Association ESRA are available to Summer School participants.
More information can be found at http://www.gesis.org/en/services/events/gesis-trainings/summer-school/.